Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Car disappeared

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
PsySkater

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyGio Apr 10, 2014 5:45 am

Thanks for not even answering or helping me.  Wink 
Torna in alto Andare in basso
PsySkater

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 6:57 pm

No they aren't, I don't have anything, I only had what I had in my player and now not even that since I got killed trying to get back to my "base". GG
Admin
Admin

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 11:05 am

I restored the database to yesterday night (1:35 AM gmt+1) so all the base and the vehicles are back! I banned all 3 of them but i think they came back somehow in the morning and deleted everything.
http://anarcoinsurrezionali.italiaforum.net
starmanian

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 11:05 am

Just logged back in, the car is here. Thank you very much!
starmanian

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 11:02 am

Just to give more incite what i saw happened.
Last night after the reset with the cars u were still online baracuda.
After around 30 minutes in the reseted state, hacker apeared (Chris.) spawned on my car and accused me of killing him. I said in chat hacker and his name, after he teleported me (i was in a car) to a airport on top of him and again accused me of hacking. At that point i ran away from him, locked my car and logged of to prevent him doing something to my stuff. I logged in the morning minutes before i posted here and the car wasn't there. And i saw in side chat that people are complaining how their stuff disapeared.

Hope that helps and thx for the response admin <3.
Admin
Admin

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 10:01 am

i don't know what happened because this night we had a hacker attack and they stayed on the server like 30 minutes. i can refund you. when you are online call for Admin Barracuda
http://anarcoinsurrezionali.italiaforum.net
PsySkater

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 8:31 am

Same here, I've been playing non-stop for 7 8 hours, trying to loot enough to build a base, logged off for the server restart, joined back in and puff, everything's gone, lockbox, tent, suv and atv. And not just for me, for everyone, rollback if you can...
starmanian

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Car disappeared   Car disappeared EmptyLun Apr 07, 2014 8:21 am

Hello,
I know u did the reset on all cars and this was after that. I was online when the announced vehichle delete happened and after that restart i've bought an SUV (camo) and filled it with stuff to build a house but i got tired and went for a night sleep. I woke up just now to log (server was fresh off restart) and people were complaining how they lost tents, cars everything and ofc the SUV wasn't near me when i logged.

Is there a way to get it back (like copy the stuff from the DB so we get things back) or it's imposibile? I'd really like to get the SUV back cuz i had materials to build a whole house in it.

Thank you in advance.
Paul Smith
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Car disappeared Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Car disappeared   Car disappeared Empty

Car disappeared
Pagina 1 di 1