Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

NED-Clan report in for duty!

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Vayna Miychovich

NED-Clan report in for duty! Empty
MessaggioTitolo: NED-Clan report in for duty!   NED-Clan report in for duty! EmptyVen Mar 28, 2014 8:50 am

After we left the previous AiC server we had some mixed experiences with other servers and ultimately left the scene of the Dayz mod. We were fairly occupied with Dayz standalone only to find it very very much alpha and had our sidetrips to Lord of the Rings Online, Elder Scrolls Online and League of Legends. Untill this weekend . . . .

During one of the many pointless but hilarious discussions on comms, Dayz came to the table and it was immediately evident that the majority were pretty anxious to start again. The first decision was to start on a different map and between Napf and Panthera the choice was to go with the latter. After we picked what seemed to be a good server I found myself unable to connect and in an effort to find out if it was the client or the connection joined an other random one which worked brilliantly. Imagine the surprise I had when people recognised me and for me to find out that you guys had also started again.

So here we are. A low profile entry will not be possible this time, we have already been spotted, our base is known and yesterday also officially camped by some guys that probably wanted their stuff back. If people are wondering where their tank went, look no further! And to all residents that own a Vodnik, keeps them close to you because we freaking love them and are diehard collectors.

As a request: it would be nice to have a list of admins to whom we can report bugs and no we don't speak Italian . . . .  Sad 
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Veshai

MessaggioTitolo: Re: NED-Clan report in for duty!   NED-Clan report in for duty! EmptyDom Mar 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi ^.^
Vayna Miychovich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: NED-Clan report in for duty!   NED-Clan report in for duty! EmptyMer Apr 16, 2014 9:52 am

Since about a week we have been settling in on the new Island which the maps call Napf. It is huge and lower populated then Panthera, which causes severely less issues with our neighbours then previously. Surviving here is a piece of cake! Although the stocks in buildings are way lower and the scarce presence of military bases will get is less easy access to highgrade military gear; the vastness of the island and low population leaves us with more resources per resident then on Panthera. Encounters with other survivors are very rare and hardly lead to shootouts as there is plenty to share on medical supplies, food and ammo to keep the zeds away. Some vehicles were 'borrowed' and never returned, but then again we were also not always able to locate the 'owner' to ask for permission. The base has been build and our winterstocks have been gathered, time for a disco . . .  jocolor 

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: NED-Clan report in for duty!   NED-Clan report in for duty! Empty

NED-Clan report in for duty!
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» NED-Clan salutes you!
» Regolamento Clan
» ciao vorrei entrare nel clan...
» Hai effettuato una donazione al clan? Dai il buon esempio!