Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Helicopters Spawn Damaged

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
CasualSpankin

Helicopters Spawn Damaged Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Helicopters Spawn Damaged   Helicopters Spawn Damaged EmptyMar Nov 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey, as much fun as it is to be able to play on a server which has active and friendly admins, there have been a couple of bugs. This first one doesn't really bother me (and it may already have been fixed), but when I used to buy SUV's, they would disappear after server restart.

This second one is the one that did bother me though, and that was purchasing a helicopter at the hero trader. My friend and I finally had enough gold to buy an Mi-17 armed, and when we did it spawned parachuting instead of on the ground outside the trader. On the way down it kept hitting the tower and landed sliding down a hill. When we got into it, almost everything was red and useless. It's still at the hero traders. It would be great if you could prevent this from happening. I truly do hate asking for things, but it took us a really long time to get all that gold. It would be great if an admin could compensate us the gold or at least help us repair the helicopter to perfection since there was nothing we could do to stop it from happening.

Cheers,
Casual
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Helicopters Spawn Damaged
Pagina 1 di 1